Translate

4.15.2012

Product Review: Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia

I've been using Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia for a few months now and I love it.  I find that it does exactly what it says it does, which is rare.

Directly from website:



My opinion: I've used this product in several ways and I find that it works best as a moisturizer on damp or dry hair just like it says.  I especially like it as a moisturizer when my hair is blow-dried and when my hair is in mini-twists. I just pump out 3 squirts and apply it all over my hair, then seal the moisture in with an oil.  Even though the first ingredient is water, it doesn't make my hair feel so moisturized to the point that it is wet. My hair just feels healthy and hydrated. It  doesn't really do anything for my hair as a leave-in conditioner on wet hair. It's great as a detangler, probably due to the vegetable glycerin and it certainly does soften the hair. My hair feels heavenly soft when I apply the Sweet Ambrosia.  It's really light, which makes it ideal for spring or summer.  The ingredients are really good, the customer service is lovely, and Karen's products are easily accessible. I would definitely buy this product again, but only after saving up some cash because $16.00 for only 7.1 oz is a little much! The price is the only major con for me.

Overall Rating: A-




Stay Engaged,
N

Follow Naïka on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment