Translate

11.23.2016

Haitian Herbalist: Heart-Centered Tea

❤️Lovers, please don't underestimate the importance of replenishing your cup. ❤️

I love making customized tea brews, particularly during this time of year, when we need some extra nurturing and love. I've been working on chakra balancing lately via yoga, and came up with this tea that really supports the 3rd and 4th chakra.
Third chakra: Who am I in the world? Self-care. Healing
Fourth chakra: Self-love, Ego, Loving others.
Even though this tea supports the heart, digestion, and immune system, it is very heart-centered. And I think we all need some heart-centered vibes in these times.


🌿Chamomile (one of my most favorite herbs)~great for digestion and relaxation.

🌹Rose hips and hibiscus ~ for heart health and the heart chakra.

🍃Lemon balm ~ for immune support and some sweetness.


Let me know if you try this tea!

stay engaged,
N


Order a custom herbal tea blend from me by clicking here.


Connect with me!


The "Haitian Treasures" series explores the magnificent benefits and uses of Haiti's natural resources, which I call "Haitian Treasures" because they are truly national gems.  Naïka in Balance is the premiere source for information on healing herbs used by Haitians. In this series, I explore the tie between Haiti's natural resources and natural, traditional, and holistic healing.

Learn about other Haitian Treasures explored on this blog here!

The two most popular Haitian Treasures on this blog are:

Castor oil/l'huile palma christi
Wonder of the world plant/fey lougawou



Naika, the writer of this blog, has a doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine and a Masters of Science in Acupuncture as of June 2017. Please do not take the information presented on this blog, as medical advice, without consulting your certified health care practitioner. Knowledge is power and your health is your wealth!